The Purpose and Scope of the Journal
The main purpose of the journal is to provide an opportunity for the world scientific community and practitioners to publish research results in the field of agricultural production, to get acquainted with various points of view on the urgent problems of the agro-industrial complex, and to take part in discussions on the topics discussed.
The journal publishes original articles on the following branches of science and groups of specialties:
- 4.1.1 General Farming and Crop Production
- 4.1.2 Plant Breeding, Seed Production and Biotechnology (Agricultural Sciences)
- 4.2.4 Animal Production, Feeding, Feed Technology and Livestock Production (Agriculture Sciences)
- 4.3.1 Agro-industrial technology, machinery and equipment (agricultural sciences)
- 4.3.1 Agro-industrial technology, machinery and equipment (technical science)
The magazine actively develops international cooperation and publishes articles in both Russian and English. Since January 2019, a translated version of the journal, the Volga Region Farmland, has been published.
The target audience consists of representatives of the scientific and expert community, university professors, graduate students and undergraduates studying the problems of the development of the agro-industrial complex at theoretical and empirical levels. The journal is designed to provide scientific development with the opportunity to be implemented. The editorial board of the journal hopes that agricultural scientists will be able to fully reflect their scientific ideas and innovative developments that will resonate both in the scientific community and among practitioners.